Year of establishment = 2005
Faculty members = 05
Mathematics, as a subject of study is as old as mankind. Since the 17th century, mathematics has been an indispensable adjunct to the physical sciences and technology, and in more recent times it has assumed a similar role in the quantitative aspects of the life sciences. It is one among the oldest intellectual human endeavours. Mathematics is not merely the study of numbers, shapes, structures, angles and numeration. It is a very vast subject of that initially wouldn’t look like being Mathematical in their nature.
The Department of Mathematics was established in 2005 in this college with the inception of the college itself and has evolved as a major discipline of the present time.
1. Prof. Riyaz Ahmad Shah (HOD)
2. Mrs Shafiqa Akhter (Assistant Lecturer)
3. Mr. Imtiyaz Ahmad Malla (Assistant Lecturer)
4. Mr. Manzoor Ahmad Hella (Assistant Lecturer)
5. Mr. Sayeed Ahmad Bhat (Assistant Lecturer)