- Financial Assistance to the deserving, poor and economically weak students is available in the College. The college Financial Assistance Committee after proper screening of the applications makes selection of eligible students. The Students must remain in close contact with the concerned convener and also regularly visit college website for the relevant information.
- In addition, the college forwards and recommends applications of deserving students for scholarship under different schemes of the State and Central Governments for which information is displayed on the college notice board and the college website from time to time.
1. Offline College financial aid for students belonging to AAY/Broken family/Orphan/PWD last date for application 15/07/2021.
2. Post-matric Scholarship for students belonging to Other Backward Classes, Economically Backward Classes, Physically Challenged (PCP) & Dr. Ambedkar Post-matric Scholarship to Denotified Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNTs) categories for the year (2021-22): URL:- https://jk.gov.in/jkeservices last date 31st of July, 2021.
3. Merit-cum-Means Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs. Not announced yet for Academic Session 2021-22. Apply at https://scholarships.gov.in/