Economics subject was introduced in the College in 2004 .The Knowledge of Economics enables one to understand the subtle intricacies of the ever changing competitive world that we live in. For graduates and Post- graduates Job opportunities are plenty. Teaching at School, College and Postgraduate levels, applied research in government and non-governmental organization, fast growing private sector enterprises in trade, commerce and management like Banking, Finance, Insurance and Civil Services like Kashmir Administrative Service, Kashmir Economic Service (Assistant Director, Planning), Indian Administrative Service and Indian Economic Service. In short for a truly worthy and hardworking student the sky is the limit. We are striving hard to prepare the students for this vibrant scenario.
- Develop the ability to explain core economic terms, concepts and theories
- Demonstrate the the ability to employ the economic way of thinking
- Demonstrate the ability to collect, process, and interpret data
- Develop an awareness of career choices and options among students
- To Start B.A Honours Programme
- To organize One week Capacity Building Programme on Soft Skills and Personality Development
- To Organise National Seminar