1 Lifetime for the 1s2s 3P2 level in 58Ni26+ using beam two- foil experiment. T. Nandi, A.A. Wani, N.Ahmad, P. Marketos, R.P.Singh, R.Ram and S. Ahmad. J. Phys. B. At. Mol. Opt. Phys. 37, 703-710 (2004) (# 2.119)
2 Lifetime for Li-like Ti ls2s2p4 P5/2 level using a mode of beam – two-foil experiment ,T. Nandi, Nissar Ahamd,A.A.Wani,Physics Rev. A 72 022711 (2005) (# 2.925)
3 Reliable measurement of the Li-like 48Ti ls2s2p4p5/2 level lifetime by beam foil and two- foil experiment. T. Nandi, A.A. Wani, Nissar Ahmad, P. Marketos Physical Rev. A73 032509 (2006). (# 2.925)
4 Beam- single and beam two foil experiment facility to study physics of highly charged ions. Nissar Ahmad , A. A.Wani, T.Nandi Review of Scientific instru. 770333107 (2006). (# 1.428)
5 Electronic and Optical Properties of Semiconductor and Alkali Halides Sajad Ahmad, Aijaz Ahmad Arab J.sci. Eng.Vol.38,issue 7 p 1889 Jul 2013 (#1.12)
6 L x-ray Production in 57La, 58Ce, 60 Nd and 62Sm by 35-60 MeV carbon and oxygen ions. Nitin K.Puri, Ajay Kumar, Ashok Kumar, A.A. WaniAnd I. M. Govil Nuclear instruments and methods in Physics research B 241(2005) 63-68
7 Equilibrium charge state distribution of ions exiting carbon foil over the range of Z=4-41 and E=0.41 to 1.2 Mev/U, T. Nandi. A.A. WaniS.Chopara, S. K. Dutta CDAMACP, New Delhi University March 20-23 (2002)
8 Variation of temperature trends in Srinagar and Gulmarg Gowhar Hussain, Aijaz Ahmadand Samina Akther, IJMAS, volume 03, No,6 Nov- Dec 2016.
9 Effect B site substitution an crystal field splitty in ABO3 structures a comparitve study between theoretical and experimental data , Feroz Ahmad, Aijaz Ahmad National conference at ASC Srinagar at June 9th and 10th 2014
10 Wobbling Motion: From Symmetry to Dynamics, 12th Science Congresss March 2-4th 2017. Gowhar Hussain , Javid ahmad Sheikh and Aijaz Ahmad.
11. Possible very anharmonic one and two phonon γ-vibrational bands in 103Mo, J. Hunter, E. H. Wang, C. J. Zachary, J. H. Hamilton, A. V. Ramayya, G. H. Bhat, J. A. Sheikh, A. A. Wani,et al., International Journal of Modern Physics E, Vol. 26, No. 5, 1750030 (2017), World Scientific Publishing Company, DOI: 10.1142/S0218301317500306 (# 1.615)
12. Multi-phonon γ-vibrational bands in 103−108Mo and 103,105Nb, chiral vibrations in 104,106Mo, and octupole correlations in 146,147La, E. H. Wang, J. H. Hamilton, C. J. Zachary, A. V. Ramayya, J. M. Eldridge, G.H. Bhat, J. A. Sheikh, R. N. Ali, A. A. Wani, A. C. Dai, W. Y. Liang, F. R. Xu, J. K. Hwang, Y. X. Luo, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Exotic Nuclei, International Symposium on Exotic Nuclei EXON-2016, Kazan, Russia, 4 10 September 2016, https : //doi.org/10.1142/9789813226548 0 046
13. Temperature Variability Analysis of Gulmarg, Phalgam, Srinagar, Quazigund, and Kokernag of Kashmir Valley, J&K, India, N. Rasool, G. H. Bhat and A. A. Wani, IJMAS,Vol.04, No.05, September-oct.2017 ISSN No. 2348-537X
14. Impact of High concentrations ( 2 MoI%, 3MoI%) of Divalent Impurity ( Sr2+) on Photoluminescence of sodium Iodide Thallium ( Nai:TI) Phosphor. Tajamul Islam, Gulzar Ahmad, Aijaz Ahmad, 11th JK Science congress October 12-14, 2015 University of Kashmir, Srinagar.
15. CHIRALITY: From Symmetry to Dynamics, 12th Science Congresss March 2-4th 2017. Gowhar Hussain, Javid ahmad Sheikh and Aijaz Ahmad Wani.
16. Impact of different concentrations ( 1MoI%, 2MoI%) of Divalent Impurity ( Sr2+) on optical properties of sodium fluoride Thallium ( Nai:TI) Phosphor. Tajamul Islam, Gulzar Ahmad, Aijaz Ahmad, 11th JK Science congress October 12-14, 2015 University of Kashmir, Srinagar.
17. Effect of divalent impurity (Sr2+) on Photoluminescene Spectra of Sodium Bromide Thallium (NaBr: TI) Phosphor. Tajamul Islam, Aijaz Ahmad, Gulzar Ahmad. SP College from (25th -26th Feb, 2017).
18. Microscopic study of Transitional Nuclei 165,167,169 TM. G.H.Bhat, J.A.Sheikh and A.A.Wani Page No.1.JK Knowledge Initiative ,Higher Education Department. (J&K).2017.
19. Core@shell quantum dots as a fluorescent probe for the detection of Cholesterol and heavy metal ions in aqueous media, Irshad Ahmad Mir, Sachin Kumar, Masroor Ahmad Bhat, Xie Yuelin, Aijaz Ahmad Wani, Ling Zhu , C olloid and Surface A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Volume 626, 5 2021, 127090. Impact factor 3.990